maanantai 18. maaliskuuta 2013

A Little Bit More 'Bout Me


So yea, as I told you guys, don't be afraid to contact me 'cause I'd love to hear about You Glamberts All Around the world. ;) I'd love to hear Your fan-blogs, -pages, -chats, anything! Just comment below or e-mail me (glamberts.worldwide@gmail.com) Will be waitin' ;) ¨

I will put on my pages all kinda fan art, anything You guys just ask me to, I can mention Your sites on my pages on here,  Tumblr and Twitter! :) Just ask. Will later do also a Facebook account, will tell when You guys can find me from there! And hey, if You see anything special You think I could write of in here, please just tell, because we can together make this more popular, spread the Glamily awesomeness. 

 I wish You guys don't take everything I write in here so seriously, because I don't want to hurt anybody or anything else bad, this site is just to support Glamberts, and of course other kinda of music, ideas, tips, anything.  

Just don't give up !:)
 I try to check e-mails and stuff as much as I just can, I'm really sorry if i don't reply or something, sometimes I might be really busy :( as all of us are sometimes. :) 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti