tiistai 19. maaliskuuta 2013

CAN YOU GUYS RELATE..?

So yea, I've been searching through a loooot of blogs and stuff, and yea, I found seriously sick blogs, and texts about Adam, I know, every single celebrity has their haters and stuff, but the way these people judge (for example) Adam, is absolutely sick. Why do they have to judge ? Are they self living their lives as everybody else, 'cause they are afraid to live their dream?
  
They probably would want to live like the/these celebrities do, want to look like them or what? I think that a bit of haters is just good for us, they make us famous, right? ;) But still, some of these haters really goes over the top and far away. The way they treat other people just because they are what they are, is sick. In my own little head, it reminds me of Hitler, might sound sick, but it is just so.. When I think about all the things sick humanity has done, makes me cry, serious. I don't cry very often, but the sickness of humans when they want just more power.. it's terrible..  
  I would love if you guys would comment below what You think :) Here's an absolute must song; Adam Lambert  - Broken Open 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti